Search This Blog

2/27/2006

Bad days to better

A few years ago I heard a lot of good teaching about finding verses and using them to combat negative thoughts.
Though I know you may think I sound conceited to be saying these verses as a reflection of who I am, I want to clarify.
I know I am not a perfect person. But with God all the Bible has to offer is available for me. So I open my mouth and speak His word. It has changed a lot of bad days into better ones.
Here's a few verses I love!




I am rooted, established, strong, immovable and determined!
1st Peter 5:9

This is my consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life.
psalms 119:50

The spirit of the LORD is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring the Good news to the suffering and afflicted. He has sent me to comfort the broken-hearted to announce Liberty to captives, and to open the eyes of the blind.
Isaiah 61:1


Be sure to leave a comment or some other verses you love too!

No comments: