Search This Blog

2/23/2007

What is a "WANNA BE"?


This was a thought I had a few days ago and I've been pondering it for a little bit...
There is so much negative connotation for the
phrase "Wanna Be"
Sometime it can signify that a person is unable to get there but I was thinking about how many people were once "wanna be's" but after they pushed themselves they became it...
This isn't a song just an idea really- thought I'd share




Wanna Be
by Leah Banicki

I wanna be better than I was yesterday
I wanna be a better provider
I wanna be able to share what's in my heart
I wanna be a healthy woman
I wanna be a world traveler
I wanna be a good example
I wanna be able to say "Baby girl, it can be done"
I wanna be an inspiration
I wanna be a world changer

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you Wanna BE?

Tell me....


No comments: