Search This Blog

2/06/2007

Today Is ---- I've really stepped in it now- Day

Today Is ---- I've really stepped in it now- Day

_______________________________________

It takes 3 things for a day to be called this
1. A very early morning
2. A blustery morning (-5 below kind of blustery)
3. A bare foot

I should have said it takes 4 things but I didn't want to disparage my poor puppy. (I wouldn't want to go outside in this weather either.)
The snow is over her head in many parts of the back yard. We have shoveled her a path but it is still very cold.

Needless to say, when an early morning combines with a guilty puppy, and a bleary-eyed woman in need of coffee climbing over a puppy gate... What else should ya expect.

No one should have to scrape that off your foot first thing in the morning. The rest of the day is matching the mood that was set, but what else is a latte for but to turn those days around.

***Currently sipping on an overpriced Latte. Leah signs off....


No comments: